Sunday 24 July 2011

BUSHWALK | 24.07.11

Today, I thought I was going take a photo of a water fall that I had spotted in google maps. I checked the map and saw a short path of 1km walk to this water fall. The only problem is, to get to this bushwalk track, you basically need to descend about 8 meters down this vertical metal ladder against the cliffs... erm, I guess I could do that, but not sure about the missus.

So needless to say, disappointed ... we just went off to a nearby bushwalk trail to look for something interesting to shoot with not much luck.

2 comments:

Spineiro said...

Whereabout is this waterfall meant to be? Able to provide some details?

Martin said...

hey there, if you google "Dilkera Close, Hornsby, New South Wales", you'll see a mini bushwalk trail shown in the map connecting to the Benowie Walking Track.

I think calling it a waterfall is a bit of an exaggeration, however, there is some movement of fast water there against rocks that are slightly falling. Check out the various images other people have taken from google maps.

Post a Comment